Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hehehee, Break Fun!

Hiya!
It's 5:40 and I woke up 20 minutes ago.
I stayed up till about 6. :D
I can't wait till supper...Tortellini! Yay!
That's like my favorite food :D

Everyone keeps bugging me to draw that group picture of all of us as animals.
*cough*JESUSANDJOEY*cough*
So I guess I'll do that soon enough. :P

I was laughing really hard when I found out that Josh is getting glasses...
But then I realized that I have glasses too! =P
Jackie: Forever Smart.
(HAHAHA I SPELLED MY NAME WRONG THE FIRST TIME I TYPED THAT.)

It's New Years...It's been 2 years!
Hehehe, it seems that we made JAJS such a long time ago.
But it's only been 2 years.
I guess that could be considered a long time..
After all, so much has happened in these past two years.

I'm just tryin' to think...Who am I supposed to include in the group picture?
Me, Joey, Jesus, Rolf, Kaira, Cooper, Hannah...I think that's it. Is that it?
OH YEAH. ZOCK. :P
And uhh...
CURT. HOW COULD I FORGET CURT?!
OMIGOSH JAMES. I FORGOT HIM TOO. :(
ANNDDD MALCOLM!
Sheesh I'm bad at remembering :P
NOTE TO SELF:
The people to include in the group pic are Joey, Jesus, Rolf, Kaira, Cooper, Hannah, Zock, Curt, James, Malcolm, and ME.
OOH THAT REMINDS ME.
I need to draw that picture for Kaira. xD

Well, I'd better get drawing! Bye guys!
(I used the wrong 'bye' the first time :D)

Something you can't find on google:
apples.
I WANT APPLES.

No comments:

Post a Comment